Monday, September 21, 2009

Blogging?

So, I'm new to this whole blogging craze. Actually, I used to have one in middle school that I used frequently. But considering how much I have changed as a person and matured since then, I might be a little more interesting to read now...at least that's what I figured.

I've never really been fond of the whole blogging shenanigans, but it's nice to write down your thoughts and feelings...especially since I'm not too fond of sharing them with others. The majority of my friends know me as the goofy, quirky girl, which I don't mind...I like bringing smiles to my friends and strangers faces; it brightens my day. But everyone has a serious side, my good friends know I'm a good listener, and can often give some decent advice(not to toot my own horn). Each person has their own life experiences and maybe the lessons I have learned from mine might even help you(yes you!) with something going on in your life. Who knows, only you will find out if you read my blog :)

Anyways, it's reading time for me...I am in school for a reason...

Catch ya on the flip-side.

No comments:

Post a Comment